Design Trend- OMBRE WALLS


My love for fashion and home decor are in sync and I get even more giddy when they clash to being just genius!! I need to ditch the condo and get a house so I can be a rebel and have ombre walls!!! Kidding, I love my condo, but I do want to try something daring like ombre walls!  I love all things ombre, hair, nails, clothes, accessories, but walls...I am obsessed!

 The Ombre trend has been creeping into home design and decor for a while now and has taken off!  The ombre walls would appeal to people who are not afraid of having a bold statement room and have corresponding pallets of colours in your furniture and accent pieces. For those who are not that adventurous you can still have this ombre effect in the form of subtle statement pieces like curtains, pillows, cushions, lamps, I can go on and on and on... what can't you make ombre really? Just need Dye or spray paint and a good eye!


 It may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I am not sacred of standing out and why not my walls too? I have to clip this into future house projects....  I cannot wait to roll up the sleeves and get painting! 

{Tip: There are also ombre wall paper too, no paint needed}



{ Room envey!}

OH MY  Ombre!

Here are some home accent and furniture ombre ideas...I hope to try some out this summer and let you know how it turns out!!! I feel a weekend project coming up!


  1. IKEA Livet Hemma- $139 ( Similar style Here)
  2. Ombre Pendant Lampshade, Martha Stewart (DIY Project ) Here
  3. Room Envy - Pintrest
  4. Target Threshold Ombre Stripe Window Panel - $24.00-$29.00  Here
  5. Ombre Art Print - Orange, Magenta, Yellow $16.71 Here ( DIY project)
  6. Mason Jars - Blue and Silver Ombre - Industrial - Pen and Pencil Holders Here ( DIY project)
  7. Table cloth -  Similar dye tutorial Here ( DIY project) 
  8. IKEA  White sheets -$19.99  Here ( DIY project) 



Labels: ,