5 DIYs For the Weekend


I am a DIY wannabe!! I love crafts and envy people who are good at it! The whole idea of my blog was to be an online diary of what I like and what I would like to create with my own hands. 

I want to always challenge myself and have my creative juices flowing by not resulting into store bought items, for example finding a fashion accessory that I can make myself, making a one of a kind art piece or organizing my condo to fit me and my boyfriend’s  style and personality. I have found trying to make things very rewarding and have an overwhelming sense of accomplishment takes over, no matter how small or big the project may be.Here are some of my fav DIYs that I found this week! 

I hope to try some this long weekend!

1.  DIY Chevron Braclet - Stripes and Sequences Here


2.  DIY picture frames- PS I made this Here


3.  DIY Chanel T-shirt- Bisous Natasha Here


4.  DIY  Scarf Camera strap-  The House That Lars Built Here

5.  DIY Bedazzled iphone case - ISpyDIY  Here


Labels: ,