Apartment Therapy- Curtain Headboard

So lately I have been working on decorating my tiny bedroom and I have been really liking the Curtain Headboard idea as a cheaper way to filling some white walls in a rental condo. Since I am renting I have to be careful not to damage walls so I think this is a great way to bring a little pizzazz to your bedroom. A great extra would be a centrepiece in the middle of the curtain like a mirror or wall accent piece

I will be posting pictures of how it turned out soon!



{ I love the simplicity of this lace curtain- very Romantic! A white curtain can be understated by still look great}





{ Wall to wall curtains look great with windows at each side of the bed - BEDROOM ENVY}




{ Wall accents like mirrors and art peices are a great finishing touch }




{ Make the curtains the statement piece of the bedroom}




{NOTABLE MENTION- Added texture with the wicker curtain at the back }






Labels: ,